Without volunteers, this event would not take place. If you are willing to offer a few hours of your time helping with set-up on Friday and / or the sale and sort on Saturday, please click on the link below.
Set-Up / Pre- Sale Friday, 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Assist with table set-up and placing signage.
- Help sellers get their items in the proper places.
- General organization.
- Volunteers have the opportunity to shop early Friday from 7:00 – 8:00.
Sale / Sort Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Organize tables; general clean-up of the sales floor; assist buyers as needed.
- Sort: Bag / box up items to be donated; sort items by seller number; help load truck.
- Lunch will be provided to those volunteering both the morning and afternoon shifts.
When you register to sell, you will be asked if you would be willing to volunteer; however, you don’t need to be a seller to volunteer. Click the link below to view volunteer opportunities or send an email to email@example.com .