- Drop off time is 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. the day before the sale at Robinwood Elementary School.
- You are responsible for placing all of your own items in clearly marked areas to increase visibility and maintain organization.
- Sorting clothing by size and gender prior to arriving at the sale will make it easier for you to place items on the proper tables.
- Please make sure your tags are securely attached.
- As a seller, you will have the opportunity to shop between 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Friday evening.
- If you are not donating your unsold items, you should come to Robinwood Elementary School at 3:30 p.m. on the date of the sale. Please DO NOT arrive before this time unless you plan to volunteer during the sort.
- Any items not collected by 4:00 p.m. will be packed up for donation…even if marked Do Not Donate.
- We cannot hold / store items not picked up by 4:00 p.m.
Our donation organizations include, but are not limited to:
- St. Vincent DePaul Society
- Kids Matter, Inc.
- Next Door Foundation
- Street Angels Homeless Outreach
- Rogers Memorial Hospitals
- Salvation Army
- Neighbor’s Care
- Ladies of Charity
- Franklin Public Library