Sell

This consignment sale offers a great opportunity to clean out closets, basement and / or garage.  Recycle items your child has outgrown or simply no longer uses to earn cash for yourself while also benefitting the Franklin Educational Foundation.

Items Accepted:  Season appropriate children’s closing and accessories (size newborn to young adult / juniors, maternity items, children’s furniture, outdoor / sports equipment, toys, games, arts / crafts, holiday items, dance / gymnastics outfits.  We DO NOT accept car seats / booster seats, VHS tapes or stuffed animals.

  • Your profit is 65% of your total sales.  The remaining 35% is donated to the Foundation.
  • You will price your own items and securely tag them.
  • If your proceeds are less than $10.00 please consider donating the amount to the Foundation.  You will be asked if you wish to make this donation when you register.
  • A $1.00 fee will be subtracted from your proceeds to cover the cost of processing and mailing your payment.  You will receive a check within three weeks of the sale.
  • Depending on your personal situation, donations may be considered a tax-deductible contribution for income tax purposes.  (The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization.)
  • Sellers and volunteers have the opportunity to shop the pre-sale on Friday from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
  • Please do not sell any items that have been recalled or have any known safety issues.
  • Items will be sold at your full, marked price until 11:30 a.m.  From 12:30 p.m. until the end of the sale, items will be sold at 1/2 off your marked price unless you have crossed off “1/2 off” on the bottom of your tag.
  • If you have marked any of your items as do not donate (see Preparing and Tagging Your Items), you may collect your unsold items at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.  Items must be removed by 4:00 p.m. or all will be donated regardless of how marked.

%d bloggers like this: